Yeah. Good Times. created an award, and I was the lucky recipient of the first round of honors!
Here are the rules:
1. You must proudly display the graphic she describes as "absolutely disgusting" but that I find so kitchy it's beautiful and am thinking of making it my new background image. Its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we're creating here.
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Quality is not important.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don't like or don't really have much of an opinion about. I don't care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don't really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, Jill will hunt your ass down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog.
5 things about myself, 1 of which is actually true:
1. I was adopted as a young black child into a wealthy white family.
2. I was the conservative child of bra-burning, draft-dodging, government-despising hippies.
3. I was a young new grad working at an ad agency in the big city, living in a house with 3 science nerds.
4. I went to the Eastland School, a prestigious all-female boarding school in New York.
5. I often use my intellect and huge knowledge of science to defeat evildoers.
I bestow this award on:
Cheryl, at Little Bit Quirky
Lynn, the Autism Army Mom
Sunday, at Adventures in Extreme Parenthood
Amanda, at Life is a Spectrum
Mommy Lebron at Rage Against the Washing Machine