As part of accepting this award I have to tell you 7 things about myself that you wouldn't otherwise know. If you know me in real life, you may know some of these, but since a lot of you only know me from this blog, I'll include them anyway.
- I love weddings. Not the everlasting love, 'til death, mushy parts, but the dress, cake, flowers, decor, invitations, signature cocktails part. I would love to be a wedding planner. I would only do very hip, stylish weddings and would someday get my own show on HGTV.
- I hate mayonnaise, Cheryl Crow, and the word "moist."
- My favorite band of all time is Depeche Mode. I've seen them in concert at least 10 times, but probably more.
- I was in some commercials when I was a kid. The best one was for Strawberry Shortcake dolls. I was so excited to find one of them on YouTube! I'm the girl on the left.
Before I nominate, I want to say that you should not feel any pressure to carry this on. There will be no chain-letter type punishment if you don't. However, if you want to accept and play along, that's great too.
- I'm Just That Way and That's Just Me - Because Little Bird is such a beautiful little girl, and her mama is awesome too.
- Everybody's Boy - One of the first autism blogs I found with great writing and heartfelt content. If you aren't reading this blog, you should be.
- Big Daddy Autism - Nothing screams style like a Big Daddy T with the sleeves cut off. Add your blog's button, and you'll be the talk of your next blog conference!