- Get kids up, fed, dressed, and out of the house early so I can bring Jelly to a friend's house who is going to watch her. Must remember to pack diaper bag for the girl and separate bag for the boy.
- Meet Jeff up at Dr. S at for 45 minute appointment. Last time she ran late.
- After doctor, Jeff brings Moe back home to make sure he is on time for speech therapy.
- Meanwhile, I go pick up Jelly and race back home.
- Moe will skip school tomorrow. During naptime (ha!), I prep everything for the evening - dinner, pajamas out, bottle ready, etc.
- Babysitter arrives. Give her quick rundown then leave the house.
- Meet up with Jeff for an autism lecture series we're attending.
- Back home for the night.
Jeff gets the husband of the month award, for taking Moe to the doctor today to get a clean bill of health to back to school (which he got). But the appointment did not go well. So, now I'm concerned that Moe is going to be freaking out when we go back to the same office tomorrow. Hopefully, once we get in the room and he sees the toys he'll settle down. I'll bring an arsenal of tools, including water, snacks and Monkeeey! to distract him.
To end on a positive note, he got a nice report from school today. They said he was talking a lot, and saying "chugga chugga choo choo." Too cute. He aslo waved during the good bye song for the first time ever. Then, in the car on the way home, we were listening to his Music Together CD. He started tapping his legs during the Hello Song, which is what we used to do in class! And let me tell you, my boy has rhythm.